This is who we are:
We are a congregation who is called by God through baptism to be disciples following the way of Christ in our personal and community lives. We will seek to recognize and respond to the presence of the Holy Spirit among us.
As we live out who we are, these are our goals:
1. Hold that the community gathered in worship around word, sacrament and prayer is central to our life as People of God, and develop worship as a place of hospitality, creativity and nurture for members and for visitors.
2. Reflect the biblical concept of justice and peace - through strengthening our concern, support and caring for others in the community and in the world, and through advocating on justice issues to the church, governments and other organizations.
3. Provide opportunities for spiritual growth for the community, and encourage people to share their spiritual journeys with one another.
4. Encourage members of the parish in the ministry of health and wholeness for themselves and for others.
5. Find ways to foster community so that we can reach out to all people - regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or family or personal background - and invite, welcome, support and nurture them.
6. Organize and operate Gloria Dei in ways which encourage and empower members to do ministry in word and deed as disciples preaching the good news of the reign of God which embraces all of life.